Invisible™
Please Take The Time To Check Out The Forum.
Invisible™
Please Take The Time To Check Out The Forum.
Invisible™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible™

Invisible™ || 5v5 GM If you think you got what it takes to challenge our top 5 to a scrim contact me xfire: envysnipes

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please To All New Members Message Shadowville or Admin With Your IGN So You Can Be Classified Correctly. -

Invisible™ || Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Invisible™ || Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Invisible™ || Code of Conduct    Invisible™ || Code of Conduct EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 am

Things that will get you kicked out of the clan.

1. Hacking. If you hack, you are gone... end of statement. When we start doing tournaments, I am going to need people who have actual skill and that will download anti-hacks. I do not want to depend on hackers. There is no warning... and no excuse.

2. Complaining/name calling/E-raging. I do not tolerate bad sportsmanship. I have tried to establish that we are good sports even if we get rolled. I do not want you to call people hackers, chammers, wallers, etc. If you must e-rage during a scrim do it in team chat. If you aren't in a scrim do it in vent or clan chat. If they are actually a hacker, don't worry just save the replay and we will report them. I would also like to state, if you erage and rage-quit during a scrim and leave your teammates, you will be kicked. Disconnects and emergencies are excusable and will not be held against you

3. Bad Attitudes/Disrespect. I try to respect each one of you. And I expect the same in return. If you are going to blatantly not listen to me or hesitate after we explain something to you 5 times. I will not hesitate to kick you.

4. Not using Ventrilo for scrims. You are not allowed to clan war serious clans without the use of "Ventrilo" . If you clan war without Ventrilo you will be expected to leave for someone else to take your place. volunteerly.

5. Points. You will not be kicked because of points but try to earn your share Smile

6. Attendence. If you are inactive for more than 5 days, you will be kicked unless you have posted on either the forums or have let an LT know your situation.

In all honesty this game is about fun. And I am trying to keep it that way, but at the same time I am trying to make sure we stay number one. We can only remain there with your help. So please continue to be the super fucking awsome. I know you are.

***** IF YOU ARE KICKED FOR INACTIVITY - YOU MAY RE JOIN ! ONCE YOU BECOME ACTIVE *****
Back to top Go down
https://invisibleclan.canadian-forum.com

Invisible™ || Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1